Seattle-based game developer Holospark proudly announced today that their cooperative online first-person shooter, Earthfall, is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC via Steam for $29.99. Harkening to the frenetic pace and sweat-inducing action of classic co-op shooters of Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead, players join-up into teams of four to annihilate swarms of savage alien monsters. Use team-based tactics to set-up choke points with barricades, land mines, and turrets, and clear each area of alien scum to take back the Earth block by block, city by city. Survivors will arm themselves with handguns, assault rifles, shotguns, and grenades, as well-advanced modern weaponry crafted through 3D printers found in various locations.
Features of Earthfall Include:
• Cooperative Survival For up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
• Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien-killing zones.
• Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest.
• Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma – every experience is different, each time you play.
• Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
• An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.
• MixPlay Mixer Integration* – Mixer livestreamers can get their viewers involved through MixPlay integration in Earthfall where the audience can spawn aliens at will, drop health packs for players, and even designate a player to be the main target of alien mobs!