Skydance Interactive will launch their VR mech shooter Archangel: Hellfire for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
As a complete single player and multiplayer package, Archangel: Hellfire delivers both a compelling campaign and comprehensive off-rails online multiplayer gameplay. The single player campaign mode tells the story of the resistance fighter who joins the US Free Forces (USFF) to wage war against the corporate autocratic regime known as HUMNX to restore the world’s freedom. 10 years after that conflict, war reignites between the two factions, and players can wage this conflict in Team Deathmatch / PvP and Cooperative Mech Assault / PvE modes in all-new destructible multiplayer maps and with new classes of mechs. From a war torn cityscape to a snowy mountain terrain, mechs can battle it out in free-roaming warfare in open combat environments with 6 different massive combat mechs and a menu of 13+ powerful, weapons and special abilities to choose from.
Some of the game’s key features include:
• Off-Rails VR: Players can roam freely with full locomotion
• Team Death-match / PvP: Battle friends and foes online in 2v2 combat
• Cooperative Mech Assault / horde mode: Take on waves of enemies solo or in co-op gameplay
• New Maps: All-new destructible terrains will host PVP battles
• New Mechs: Players can choose from six new warrior mechs and three distinct classes, each with their own powerful abilities and custom weapon systems, and all-new fully functional cockpit controls